On Wednesday we went to Port Credit. We walked around and took some pictures ! After that we went boating, a few of us jumped in and went swimming . It was a lot of fun . The Following day we went to Bowman’s Zoo. We got VIP access and were able to meet baby tigers and lions . The best part for me was being able to see my favourite animal a giraffe !!!
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.